Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Annie H
I really can’t say enough about Rose. She was wonderful to work with and the arrangements, bouquets, etc that she created completely surpassed all of my expectations! I know my mom absolutely loved working with her too!
A couple of highlights…
- Bridal bouquet: I had two photos that were my inspiration. One was of the shape (a cascading bouquet) and the other was the color scheme I was looking for (whites, greens and a pop of blue.) Rose took those two and ran with it – what she created for me was so beautiful. It had a touch of ivy cascading which was similar to my mom’s bridal bouquet which was very special to me. Someone asked if I was tossing the bouquet and I thought, are you crazy? NO way am I throwing that 😉
- Table arrangements: We wanted high and low arrangements and nothing cookie cutter. Each table had a slightly different look but the whole tent looked completely cohesive – exactly what we wanted! A pet peeve of mine is when you can’t see the other people at your table because the flowers are blocking you – I loved that Rose took that to heart with how she placed the flowers and the mix of containers/tall clear glass that she used. All of our guests could easily see each other (and the beautiful flowers!) – The head table had a suspended arrangement above it (globes with candles and mossy greens) that Rose came up with based on conversations we had. My mom and I put our full trust in Rose to come up with something creative and interesting, and she nailed it. I really loved the look and it made the head table feel very special.
- She has a range: I was a guest at another wedding in the Vail Valley area and Rose was the florist for that wedding as well. The flowers at that wedding were very different than what I chose and they were unbelievable too. The colors she used for this summer wedding were much brighter than what I chose for my fall wedding – I loved both and the choices made perfect sense for each wedding. I know the bride was very happy!
- House flowers: Rose also worked on a wreath for our front door, a dining table center piece and several arrangements for the living room. My mom loves flowers and it was so much fun to have such beautiful arrangements in the house throughout the weekend. I would definitely recommend working with Rose beyond the “day of”! She will make the whole weekend feel beautiful and where you are staying feel special.
- Smaller arrangements: My husband and I asked Rose to do clusters of small votives for a small dinner we were hosting the week of. It was really fun for me to work directly with Rose on something, to be able to surprise my mom with something. She did a great job with our lower budget for the event.
- Inventory: Rose has a lot in her inventory to work with. I had no idea this was even a thing before starting wedding planning, but it is so nice to work with someone that has the knowledge and items to work with. She knows exactly what will work and will steer you in the right direction. I suggested some small vases for our dinner that, from her experience, will not hold nearly as well as what she ended up sourcing for us. I like that she will take what you like and recommend the best version of that. I honestly wouldn’t have changed a thing about our florals and would choose to work with Rose again a hundred times over. In fact, my mom has already asked her for some arrangements for the holidays! We had a wonderful experience and I would without a doubt recommend her!
~ Annie H